Sunday, April 28, 2013

Me and My Paint

This is my last post for class and i believe to be the most important.  It is going to be my offical first post on my blog about what this blog is about.  If that made any sense.  As you all know art is my passion and so is teaching.  i want to make this blog about those two things.  I want to be able to post lesson plans, art that I make and might sell, and also art that catches my eye.  First I want to tell you why I want to be a teacher.  Ever since I was a little girl I have always been a very giving and caring individual.  It was never about what you could do for me but about what I could do for you.  When I was in 3rd grade my grandfather got very sick and so when we went over there I always wanted to help him in every way possible.  So my parents instilled in me that I needed to be a nurse.  well what they didnt know is that nurses and teachers have alot in common they both are caring, giving, and they teach others things so they can get by in life.  Then came my second love in life, and that is art.  When I was in middle school I then started to realize that i thought art was interesting but when i got to high school and had the wonderful Nicole Briscoe as a teacher I knew I was invincible.  She showed me and taught me so much and that is exactly what I want to do for another child.  Those students that art right brained are jsut as smart and talented as those are left just in different ways.  And i want to be that teacher that brings that out in them and shows them their strengths.  Every person is creative in their own way the just have to have someone guide them in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment